Fill your family holiday with unlimited fun and happiness when you choose this magical multi-day Disney ticket. Available at an unbeatable price per day, it gives you the greatest flexibility and freedom ever as you explore Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
Only Disney’s Ultimate Ticket provide complete freedom to come and go as you please and experience all that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer for your entire holiday. Plus, with these amazing tickets you’ll also enjoy significant savings, especially when compared to the price of single day tickets.
Your Disney Ultimate Ticket comes with three validity options – 21 days, 14 days and 7 days, whichever you choose you get unlimited access to the following attractions for your chosen duration:
• Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex® (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
• Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course® (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)
in addition you will also benefit from:
• You can easily hop between the parks as the mood takes you because your ticket also gives you use of the Disney transportation system absolutely free!
• The Ultimate Ticket includes Disney's FastPass+, which allows you to avoid queues by pre-booking time slots on key rides and attractions.
• Your ticket also comes with FREE Memory Maker service as part of which Disney’s official photographers will take memorable pictures with magical effects at iconic locations throughout the parks.
• Plus, exclusive to Love Orlando Tickets you will receive amongst others a FREE Play4Less Card and Florida Mall VIP Savings Booklet with all bookings of this ticket! The Play 4Less Card gives up to 20% discount at a range of attractions and the Florida Mall VIP Savings Voucher offers up to $300 of savings at big name stores. Read more about our FREE gifts.
The 7-Day and 14-Day tickets expire 14 days after the date of first use and the 21-Day Ticket expires 21 days after the date of first use.
Can hop from one park to another on the same day
Use of Disney transportation system
Disney FastPass+ to help you skip the queues
Complimentary Disney Memory Maker Use of Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course®
Meals inside Park
Simply print and carry these with you to Orlando to take advantage of great savings Other useful information
Photo ID is needed for all parks for all guests.
Take your own swimming gear for the water parks.
Your ticket includes Disney FastPass+ which allows skip-the-line access to selected attractions, entertainment and more. You will also receive a complimentary Memory Maker service through which Disney’s official photographers take memorable pictures with magical effects at iconic locations throughout Disney World Resort.
You can secure up to 3 Disney FastPass+ selections per day in advance either online or using the mobile app, or for the same day at an in-park Disney FastPass+ kiosk. After you redeem your initial 3 picks, head to a kiosk where you’ll be able to make another selection.
We recommend you make your Disney FastPass+ selections early in order to have a greater variety of options to choose from. Since all attractions and Character Greetings provide standby entrances, you’re also free to simply plan as you go. Once you activate the Memory Maker service, you have 30 days to capture photos and videos. All your Memory Maker media from within the 30 days will be available to download until that media expires.
All tickets must be used at least once during the service year listed on the main ticket voucher. For example as long as you use a 14 day ticket on 31 December 2017 you can continue to use your remaining 13 days in 2018.