- What are e-vouchers?
- An e-voucher contains all the information regarding your purchase and can be exchanged for the official theme park tickets. The e-vouchers issued by Love Orlando Tickets are authorized by the Orlando theme parks. The redemption point staff at the park gates will issue you with park tickets in exchange for the e-vouchers.
- Why e-vouchers and not actual tickets?
- We believe that vouchers are more convenient and safer for you. The e-voucher is sent via email therefore you do not have to wait at home for tickets to be delivered by post and there are no delivery fees. Plus if you lose or damage the e-vouchers, or forget to carry them with you to Orlando you can simply re-print them.
- How do I get my e-vouchers?
- We will send the e-vouchers via email within 48 hours of receiving your booking.
- What do I do with the e-vouchers?
- Simply print the vouchers and carry them with you to Orlando. Before your first visit to a theme park you will need to exchange your e-voucher for the actual tickets at one of the redemption points.
- Where are the redemption points?
- There is a redemption point at the gate of every theme park and you can exchange your e-voucher at the one which is most convenient for you. Full details of the redemption points and their contact numbers will be given on your e-vouchers.
- What is the validity of my voucher?
- When booking you will be asked for the date you are arriving in Orlando, your e-voucher must be exchanged for your park tickets within 14 days of this date.
Please note the validity of your voucher has no impact on the validity of the theme park tickets. All tickets have their own validity period from 5 days to 21 days. The validity period starts when you first use the ticket to enter a park.
© 2012, loveorlandotickets
Love Orlando Tickets,10 Furnival Street, London EC4A 1YH, UK
Love Orlando Tickets, 6365 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34747, United States