Take a thrilling night-time airboat ride through Florida’s Boggy Creek in search of the “King of the Swamps” – the alligator.
Alligators hunt mostly at night, so this is a great time to see these incredible creatures. You will fly through narrow channels in the saw-grasses and cattails and experience the magic and mystery of the marshes after dark.
Your skilled airboat captain will know where alligators are likely to be lurking. A powerful torch beam from the boat will help to locate the magnificent reptiles.
This is an adventure you will never forget!
- Exciting, adventurous and a lot of fun!
- Whizz through the swamp grasses in a speedy airboat
- A night tour gives you the best chance of seeing alligators
- This unique experience is something to tell your friends about when you get home!
- Your captain is expert in knowing where to find ′gators′
After booking you will be emailed an open-dated voucher within 48 hours which contains the details of the activity operator. You will need to contact the local activity operator to book a specific date for your airboat ride.
In the cooler months tours are weather-permitting. If the tour cannot operate during the time you are in Orlando you will be offered a full refund.
There may be some light water spray, if you decide to carry your camera or video camera you do so at your own risk
Please carry warm clothes even during the summer months.
The tours start from 2001 E. Southport Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746.